5174 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Hours:
- Mon-Fri: 8AM-6:00PM
- Sat: 9AM-1PM
- Sun: Closed
Transmission Repair in Grand Rapids, MI
Grand RapidsTransmission and Auto Repair Experts
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Honors
Outstanding Franchisees and Employees.
Congratulations on winning the
"Top Business to Business Customer Development" and "Customer Service" Awards!
When it comes to Grand Rapids auto repair, you need to know that you have a service provider you can trust to keep your car running at its best. After all, Furniture City is a bustling metropolis, and you need the confidence of knowing your car is ready when you need it. That's why the services at Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care are so vital to you.
Located near the intersection of Coit Avenue and Plainfield Avenue, we are proud to offer a wide range of automotive services. Our company has become nationally famous for our transmission work, but we also offer service for:
- Exhaust systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Belts and hoses
- Engine tune-ups
Our state and ASE certified technicians are committed to quality service and accurate work. Your safety is our commitment, which is why we have been successful for over 20 years. Stop in today for all of your Grand Rapids car repair needs, and let Cottman of Grand Rapids get you back on the road quickly and safely.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Grand Rapids, please call 616-364-1400 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.